Lipo charger

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it's a good charger that seems like a great price, I may get one once I go to a lipo brushless setup

Align makes good product. They are the ones who make the T-Rex helicopter which is pretty much the top of the line in mini-electrics. I would trust it. It looks like it's AC which is good. It's a balancing charger which helps. Using a 2s Lipo, balancing isn't always necessary, but it's good insurance. Not a bad product.

i have a dynamite vision peak ultra that charges lipo and is ac/dc powered. its not a balancer but i think they only run about 80 bucks now.

Align makes good product. They are the ones who make the T-Rex helicopter which is pretty much the top of the line in mini-electrics. I would trust it. It looks like it's AC which is good. It's a balancing charger which helps. Using a 2s Lipo, balancing isn't always necessary, but it's good insurance. Not a bad product.

Thats good to hear, i wasn't sure about this brand or if this charger would work for what I want...I'm a complete noob with lipo.

Back