Limitless electronics

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dmkkings

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
I am getting my Limitless tomarrow and I was wondering if I can use the same electronics that are in a Typhon 6s in the limitless

I am getting my Limitless tomarrow and I was wondering if I can use the same electronics that are in a Typhon 6s in the limitless
Yes you can they will work just fine for bashing with it. For speed running you'll need a better setup like the Castle MMX8S and 1717 1650kv combo👍🏼 I run the Castle XLX2 and 1717 1650kv in mine just pulled 145mph today.
Screenshot_20211010-120243_GNSS PA.jpg
Here's my last pass at 144mph, haven't gotten today's pass and video edited yet

Yes you can they will work just fine for bashing with it. For speed running you'll need a better setup like the Castle MMX8S and 1717 1650kv combo👍🏼 I run the Castle XLX2 and 1717 1650kv in mine just pulled 145mph today. View attachment 134816Here's my last pass at 144mph, haven't gotten today's pass and video edited yet
I was just wanting your advice like we previously talked before about using the spectrum electronics spmxsm 1700 and spmxse1150 what gearing should i use? I have tried a 50 tooth diff with a 20 thooth spur and it still getz to hot! Put my esc in thermal mode with that combo! What to do! Congrats on the 145 mph!🤟

I was just wanting your advice like we previously talked before about using the spectrum electronics spmxsm 1700 and spmxse1150 what gearing should i use? I have tried a 50 tooth diff with a 20 thooth spur and it still getz to hot! Put my esc in thermal mode with that combo! What to do! Congrats on the 145 mph!🤟
Thanks! If your hitting thermal with 20/50 try going down to 16/50 as that should help quite a bit. Also would be a good idea to get a good fan for the esc as seen yet another spektrum esc go up in flames today and on only the third use from brand new.

Thanks! If your hitting thermal with 20/50 try going down to 16/50 as that should help quite a bit. Also would be a good idea to get a good fan for the esc as seen yet another spektrum esc go up in flames today and on only the third use from brand new.
How fast do u think i will get with that 16/50 combination?

If your running the stock Hoons, 2050kv motor and 6s will only be about 50 mph. The spektrum electronics are just not efficient at all and it shows with the high heat and countless esc fires. The castle system I run I can literally make back to back 140+ mph passes and my motor is maybe 120° and esc about 130° spektrum setups I've ran I get 10 mins of good hard bashing and motor is at 140+° and esc thermals. It sucks putting the cash out for sure but it's worth it hand over fist.

Back