LiFePO4 Batteries

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They wouldn’t work and would likely puff up due to the high load. Buy LiPos, they are safe when used and maintained correctly. LiFe batteries are for transmitters and modded nerf guns mainly.
THIS! 👆

You need to buy some 5000mAh 50C (or bigger) LiPos. LiFe aint gonna cut the mustard for long. Id recommend Liperior & CNHL brands. Theyre pretty much top dogs right now in ongoing LiPo tests.

I was pretty nervous about using LIPO batteries for the first time. I stared at my charger for a straight hour as it was charging expecting a bomb to go off. Nope they are perfectly safe haha. Just make sure you get a good charger that can balance charge (pretty sure they all do now) and youll be all set. I keep mine in a fire safe bag and ammo can when stored.

I was pretty nervous about using LIPO batteries for the first time. I stared at my charger for a straight hour as it was charging expecting a bomb to go off. Nope they are perfectly safe haha. Just make sure you get a good charger that can balance charge (pretty sure they all do now) and youll be all set. I keep mine in a fire safe bag and ammo can when stored.
Same! But now I got used to them, and I maintain them correctly.

Back