LHS got broken into

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuperMaxx97

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
damnit guys, i hate it when people like that do this crap. i think last saturday night or sunday night the police said, there was some people that went and stole almost everything in my biggest lhs. there was over $60,000 worth of cars, trucks, body's, parts, tires, engines, and everything else u can think of. Luckily their insurance is going to be able and get most of it covered, but for a day or 2 the owner was going to close.

it just pisses me off that some little prick's would go and do that crap.

bryan

If anything was custom (hopped up vehicles, etc) watch on ebay. Not saying that that's where it'll show up, but if a couple of your buds and the shop guy each keep tabs on the listing in ebay, yall might get lucky. $60K of stuff is alot, I doubt that someone just broke in there for a new ride.

wow that sucks. somone must be knows about how expensive this hobby can be in order to know what to take and to hit up a hobby shop. i bet the hobby shop will invest in some video cameras and stuff. yea.. lets see if i can find any good deals on eBay.

later

ya that is what i have been looking for. my friend had his maxx in there for repair and had alot of money in his truck and he only gets $299 back. there were over 50 different cars and trucks that were either new or the people that own it/ work there.

bryan

i hate a thief! did they have any video cameras? we had a break in at the paintball store i work at, we had just got the cameras up but didnt have a tape in the recorder. luckily they just took one gun that was worth $1100.

Now what kind of a dumb ass would pull somthing like that. No one can afford to have 60,000 dollars worth of stuff sitting around I dont care who you are. Some one will see that and put 2 and 2 together.

Originally posted by SuperMaxx97
damnit guys, i hate it when people like that do this crap. i think last saturday night or sunday night the police said, there was some people that went and stole almost everything in my biggest lhs. there was over $60,000 worth of cars, trucks, body's, parts, tires, engines, and everything else u can think of. Luckily their insurance is going to be able and get most of it covered, but for a day or 2 the owner was going to close.

it just pisses me off that some little prick's would go and do that crap.

bryan
So what was your cut? J/K

HMMM, Insurance scam????

60K worth of stuff is alot for the average smash and grab guys. It took way to long to do. They either have the biggest balls ever or something doesn't add up.

Originally posted by Wardo
HMMM, Insurance scam????

60K worth of stuff is alot for the average smash and grab guys. It took way to long to do. They either have the biggest balls ever or something doesn't add up.

Thats what I'm thinking...... It would Take a more time to crab Everything to add upto 60k Then it would for the popo to show up. Assuming this place isnt in BFE. and if it is That far away from civilization. Why do they have 60k worth of stuff sitting around?

Did They have a alarm? cameras? if you can afford to have 60k layin around You much have a basic security system??

Sounds like a inside Job to me. maybe a empl. or As wardo Said Ins. Scam.

Hopefully neither and hopefully some of the stuff is recovered.

WHo I really feel sorry for is the people who had stuff there to be fixed. They will prob get the Shaft if they dont have receipts for what they have invested in their stuff.

hey guys, well the hobby shop is way out in west richland(outer part of the city) and the only thing that is actually there with it is a gas station that is small and about 300 yards away. the guys i guess cut the lock, went into the back dirt track, cut bobwire, then cut the locks to the back door and then went in through there which gave them a hella bunch of time. and i dont think that they had camera's but they had a cheap security alarm. now they are putting in a big security system and cameras too i think.

bryan

Yep, they can pay for it with all that old stock that wasn't moving.:LoL:

I hate thieves honestly. Hopefully they don't pass along the insurance deductible or higher insurance rates in prices since things have been stolen now. I had a bunch of R/C stuff stolen from me while I was moving in October and luckily my insurance covered it too. But who would honestly have a business like that and not have survelliance.

Back