LHS & Customer Service...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RevoME

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey Folks,

I have just received a phonecall from the hobbydealer informing me that the issues have been resolved to more than my satisfaction.
Checking my Chase Creditcard brought the same results...
Not knowing what triggered this I have to assume that he was really on my side, being swallowed by problems with Creditcard Company and Vendor.

The fairest thing was to recall my post with our admins to make sure I will not cause him any more damage than the whole thing has already caused him.

Thanks...
:chillpill

Last edited:
Dang man that totally blows. I'm sorry about your problems. Have you tried to do anything with the Better Business Bureau. That will usually whip some people into shape. Good luck with your, looks to seem like, endless endeavor.

Please see aboves edited post.
Thanks

Last edited:
Whats the name of the hobby shop so I make sure to avoid it?

It sucks that there are som many shops like that, just want to make a sale then the cold shoulder after that. I have 3 shops to choose from, 1 good knowledge and knows r/c's well but with but no parts I need in stock, 1 decent service but again virtually no parts in stock and 1 that has most commonly needed parts but no knowledgable help. Luckily I haven't had to try their return service.
Name the shop, word of mouth can seriously hurt a business.

As far as I know it's not appropriate to go against someones business on this forum, and quite frankly, it would be sad to see. BTW I am 100% sure at least one of these guys scans the forum. RCNT is one of the best forums I have ever been in, I usually do not participate in stuff like this. But everything is just perfect, it covers everything I care for, has great staff and is more than a source of information. It's almost like a family.
As long as there is only one side of the coin (mine) I will not publicly attempt to hurt his business. For all I know he may be planning a surprise and I get my cash back... :eek:))) LOL

REVOME

The second side of the coin has shown up, and the whole thing was made good.

Last edited:
this is what forums ARE for....to let everyone know a tip, a good deal, a good shop experience, or a BAD shop experience...it is up to the shop owner to make sure his business is run right...and if word of mouth really is the best advertisement then seeing his shop mentioned in a bad light will make him realize he cannot conduct himself in this manner.....If you don't like speaking about someone behind their back then call him and tell him you are a forum member and he should check out what was said about him....he can always come and tell his side of the story.....if it all jives and you can make nice then it benefits both parties involved.....

I have kindly asked our forum moderators to remove this post, after the hobbystore has done more than good on me.
I would imagine that this post may have helped shifting this into second gear, but have no proof. Thanks for all the support.

REVOME

Back