Lets See What Your Racing This Year

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuperMaxx83

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Well just like the tittle says lets see what your racing this year it dont matter if its electric or nitro just as long as you race it. So come on and post away. below you will se my nitro ready to race first race is on april 15th and i will also have a new revo 3.3 all done up for the 1st race also.:banana:

http://www.rcpics.net/img/74311

51ac2cbf.jpg

441d79ce.jpg

I'll be racing off-road this year.
Kyosho 777 SP2, and Mugen msr prospec truggy.
Pics soon to follow.

ill be racing

2 T4's one stock and one mod
NTC3
Rc10gt

ill get some pics in alittle

Our first race was scheduled for today but its raining. :(
Ill be racing a TC4FT Stock class this year. Its an upgrade from the TC3 I raced last year. Ill still race my TC3 in a stock class oval for kicks as well.

XB8, JT7 truggy, BMI-TC4

come on guys i need pics pics pics pics they always make things much better to read about

SuperMaxx83 said:
come on guys i need pics pics pics pics they always make things much better to read about

Ditto

Heck, I need pictures since I don't know half the cars/trucks people are talking about out here lol

I'll be racing the Revo shown below...an LSP (I upgraded from the RR version this winter)....and a Team Losi xxx-nt occasionally.

One of our local tracks has opening day April 7...tick-tock...tick-tock

My Revo as she sits right now in the garage

DSCF0278.jpg

Here she is with the lid off....;)

DSCF0279.JPG

Mr T

How the hell did I miss this one???

Here is what I'll be racing....

d3d5b25b.gif

I will be racing.... well club racing my CRT and my XTerm Pro, maybe the Tmaxx just to see what it will do, but probably just the first two.

PicturesfromVegas034.jpg

pictures110.jpg

pictures105.jpg

Tom

I will be racing my Savage Vengence conversion this summer. It is not all together yet but will be ready in another month or so just waiting on parts and the new body.

Last edited:
i like the looks of all of the cars and trucks on here i wish it was nicer out and i would be out tunning away at me race vehicles yesterday we went downt o the track and took most of the snow off of it so we can race on the 15th of april so far just alot of mudd

Revo
Mugen Mtx-4
Hpi Mt

Attachments

• sig.jpg
    sig.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 64
should be getting a T-Maxx for $200 by next week.

Back