Lets do this its time to make a new record

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x_789

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
"Most users ever online was 13 on 08-07-2002 at 06:49 PM."

Ok since I been here I have been looking at this same message at the bottom of the forums page everyday.. Well in the last 12 hours we have had some awsome activity so I say we pick a time this weekend to all get as many people as possible on at one time and get that updated.. We need to dethrone the 13 at one time. X

I am able just about anytime.. I watch all day at work then late at night before bed time... X

if my pc is on my name shows on here all the time,you guys do the same and you can up the total while asleep;)

Give me a holler. I'll be here. Unlike NCN, I'm not too worried about the Eagles. Then again, neither is anyone in the NFL!!!!! HAHahahhhhhhahahahaha!!! Dude, I'm just kidding. Trust me I have no right to slam. I'm a Bills fan. Does it get much lower?

And mad props to my boy Donovan McNabb. I'm Orange to the bone. Syracuse University class of '96! He's the man. No doubt.

so that is 3 more than will actually be on here,if more do the same the record will get bigger and bigger.

Thats just mean Candyman mean I tell ya. One fumble by your boy Donovan is what kept them from the superbowl last year they WILL be there this year. ;)

Thats just mean Candyman mean I tell ya. One fumble by your boy Donovan is what kept them from the superbowl last year they WILL be there this year.

OK Nitro, I'll give you that. And I do admit that Philly is strong. Like I said, I'm a Bills fan. You all know what "Bills" stands for, right? Boy I Love Losing Superbowls......LOL

BUT!!!! Buffalo has Drew Bledsoe. A HUGE step forward compared to Rob Johnson.

ooooops. kinda got off topic. Sorry guys.

why is it you guys tend to only have ICQ or AIM,not MSN or Yahoo?do you know something i dont;)

Originally posted by Easy-MAXX
why is it you guys tend to only have ICQ or AIM,not MSN or Yahoo?do you know something i dont;)
Hey man I prefer MSN becasue of all its features. I don't like aim or yahoo personally but if you use I'm's a lot the hottest thing I have seen is Trillian It supprts all of these

IRC support:

AOL Instant Messenger(SM) support:

ICQ® support:

Hotmail notifications

Yahoo! Messenger support:

Its trick check it out if you are a I'm user X

I don't use Instant messaging uch anymore becuase they banned it at work a couple years ago... Freeking idiots in security managment.. So I just got away from using it.. But I do have it installed at home incase I need to use I'm. Alot of my buddies run it though. X

Back