Let’s see your drag setups

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice :D Where do you race out of? Lot of nitro SE action in the Mid Atlantic and SE going on, it's blowing up fast.
Sadly I don’t race. Rc isn’t very big in my small town. I’d have to drive about 5 hours to be apart of any events.

Just like it says.. let’s see em’ 💪🏻
Love this hobby!

A9A754BC-020A-4757-BFFF-24BBD47FA221.jpeg

Here's my drag cars.
The Corvette is a DR10m with a Castle ESC and motor , the ZL21 is a Losi 22s with a Hobbywing ESC and Surpass hobby motor and the Malibu is a DR10 with VXL electronics.

326443583_666136645312805_4704707740182701758_n.jpeg

326454634_730450531748428_2277421501518951238_n.jpeg

I'm gonna build one over the winter and start racing next year. I managed to find this still NIB. It will come in handy for practicing I think :)
View attachment 128719
When the DTS works it's awesome. I have two of these and neither one work currently. There is a software/app issue where it's stuck in a race and won't let you abort the race successfully.

that ZL21 though....... good to see you've hopped aboard blaste - oops - turbo27!

wait. rc driving style.. flying? i never heard about you getting a plane! or wait... are you talking about cars or planes?

If you find out where I live, I'll race you. Lol. I have a black body as well. Was my 1st one. I don't think it came out well. I might post a photo of it.
What electronics do you have in that? I put a Tekin Eliminator 4.5t in ours with a Tekin RX8 ESC. We haven't ran it yet, but it should be pretty darned fast. Nice weather is coming, so we'll get a run in soon.
20220822_205729.jpg

What electronics do you have in that? I put a Tekin Eliminator 4.5t in ours with a Tekin RX8 ESC. We haven't ran it yet, but it should be pretty darned fast. Nice weather is coming, so we'll get a run in soon.
View attachment 165140
Its pure stock. I have a Traxxas aluminum steering setup, not installed. It seems fast enough for me, as I have no one to race. I might get a GPS for it. Just to see. My idea of fun is to see how fast I can go in a straight line. Lol. I run it on 3s. I do have an Aluminum wheelie bar and wheels.
My Drag, in black
20221023_133153_resized_1.jpg
20220806_130346_resized.jpg

Last edited:
Its pure stock. I have a Traxxas aluminum steering setup, not installed. It seems fast enough for me, as I have no one to race. I might get a GPS for it. Just to see. My idea of fun is to see how fast I can go in a straight line. Lol. I run it on 3s. I do have an Aluminum wheelie bar and wheels.
My Drag, in blackView attachment 165142
It looks sinister in black. Love them both!

It looks sinister in black. Love them both!
Thanks, Mike I really don't know much about making it faster. I kind of like it the way it is. Thanks. It isn't slow. Kinda like it. :hyperbuggy:

Last edited:
Thanks, Mike I really don't know much about making faster. I can of f like it as it is.:)
Yeah, our DR10 is that way, but on 3s. On 2s, it's slow. On 3s, she's a handful to keep straight, so it's a lot more fun. I just wish it was that fast on 2s. I think our Slash is just going to be nuts, and we'll really have to learn to feather the throttle with that one.

Thanks, turbo27. Send a Pic? Like to see it. This hobby is too fun.

Back