Learn to Drive

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunfighter

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Found this vid on youtube. Some of the worst driving i've seen. It is not that hard to land a jump and stay on your wheels.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it is a "How To Crash Video". On a side note his girlfriend has a nice butt:D

Reminds me of the kids that think that when you drive these, You just push WOT right off the line and dont let off.

That vid clearly shows that the savage is the toughest truck out there.

I enjoyed watching that.

But i agree with y'all on how badly the driving was LOL!

I agree, nice butt. Other than that, I didn't make it past 2 minutes. Not only was it the worst driving vid ever posted, but there was way too much dust for my tastes.:D

I agree, nice butt. Other than that, I didn't make it past 2 minutes. Not only was it the worst driving vid ever posted, but there was way too much dust for my tastes.:D

Oh come on now Rolex, you love dust. All your aluminum ever sees is dust. Now I could understand how the mud would throw you into convulsions, but whats a little dust.:p:

True, that Savage is getting a little beating and still is standing strong, and ya i agree the driver drives like sh**!!!:\

The song should be " Keep crashing, crashing, crashing " .lol

These guys suck majorly.
He didnt even land a single jump.

maybe they should use this video as a commercial to show how strong the savage is :D

The guy needs to learn how to fill his shocks. That truck should be soaking up more of those landings than it is. Some driving lessons from me would not hurt either!:D