Learn me,....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swarmjt

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
How do you clean your car between races?? or what do you clean?? what is there to do to my car between races?

Learn me :)

Compressed air, Blow everything off, Check the tires. If nitro check reciver packs, and fuel. If electric check all connections, change batteries.........

Also check all your screws and ball cups to make sure they are tight.

Sweetdiesel, your avatar is trippy!! Looks like your on drugs...

Normally compressed air and a simple cleaner like nitro cleaner or simple green. Check all batteries, make sure servos are still good, and refuel...

+1 on the servo thing I almost cried when i turned it on and i didn't get the comforting beeping of my 5997tg...

But yeah I do the same as LosiLST just blow it off and clean the tuff spots with simple green check my screws charge it all up.. Also i throw some wd-40 on the pivot balls and cvd cups

I like using the computer duster compressed air thing. It works good for me.

Those things have never been near the pressure I've needed to get track clay off my rig. + the freezing air out of those things can potentially harm your rig if used improperly.

thanks guys... any other tips??

If I'm at home I normally take the body off too and dip it in hot, soapy water. Then give it a once over with a rag. But like everyone else eaid. COmpressed air, simple green or nitro cleaner, and check your vitals (batteries, servo's, recievers, linkage, fuel).

Back