kyosho

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qaart

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
has any one of heard of the brand kyosho. i bought this truck for 50$ used it has a o.s. max engine on it the car is from towerhobbies but i couldent find it. the spur gear is slipping any ideas why. i tried to tighten the nut but it doesent work idk whats wroung. any ideas.

Have you checked your clutch and flywheel?

i no its not the clutch the spur turns when i give it gas. it will not go up hills and it doesent have diff. i can't tighten the spur gear nut cause something is slipping.

Any way you could post a picture so that we could better understand what you're asking? If the spur spins and the drive line spins then it's in your diffs. If not, maybe a tranny problem.

i can't tighten the spur gear nut cause something is slipping.

The rest of the driveline is turning. I can't tighten my slipper either unless I hold onto it. I damn sure can't tighten it when the spring is in full compression...

Why is it so many so called "experienced drivers" have so many basic questions these days?

be sure and check if the grooves in the back of the spur gear arent snapped off in the clutch. the same thing happened to me my spur gear kept spinning but the wheels were barely moving took out the spur gear and the two little knots on it were broke off in the clutch

well i found out whats wroung with the car. i really hate to say this but on the way back from my dads house yesterday the right dogbone fell out with out me nowing. so since it doesent have diff. i couldent really tell

pretty much i just have to find the dogbones