Kyosho USA-1 Nitro Crusher Question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monkey Wrench

My last words will likely be, Crap that didn't wo
Supporter
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Alright, now that you've had a good laugh after reading the title. just hear me out. I'm rebuilding an older USA-1 MT I've had for about six years. It was my second truck, first true build and I'm working on tricking it out as best I can. Since I don't have the necessary 100 posts to place a thread in the "For Sale" forum, I'm asking for any advice anyone can give.

The truck has the original GS-21 engine which is in good shape overall, except I need a clutch for it. The LHS keeps trying to sell me this thick, three-piece clutch that I just don't think will work. Are there any clutches for .21 engines that'll work on this one or am I going to have to buy a new engine outright? If that's the case, any suggestions on engines will be appreciated.

Thanks! :cheers:

I THINK (Dont quote me on this) but I think ya can still post a WTB thread in the for sale section without the 100 posts and 3 months. Not 100% sure though. I'm sorry I can't help ya out though. I have NO knowledge on that truck. Sorry and good luck. (Welcome to the boards to btw)

Hey man any .21 clutch set up should work for you as one of the other members eluded to in your very first post, not trying be a prick but posting the same question in multiple threads is a good way to get one or both of them deleted.Good luck with your quest on getting your clutch fixed.

Thanks! Yeah, I tried posting a WTB thread, but it wouldn't let me. Oh well! No worries, still can run the Revo while I tinker with this old thing! Just trying to stay out of trouble, you know.