Kyosho Inferno Neo 2.0

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holland197439

RC Newbie
Reaction score
So I’m brand new to this forum. Or any forum actually. I have a Kyosho buggy that I’m trying to replace the engine on. Parts for the car are nearly impossible to find. My question is that if I get a new engine for the kyosho Inferno, what’s the flywheel pinion gear solution?

Most 21-28 size engine should fit right in without changing the flywheel or pinon gear, unless you don't have them you can go to Kyosho.com to check if newer Neo 3 parts will fit and also check the part list for other inferno like MP7.5.

So I’m brand new to this forum. Or any forum actually. I have a Kyosho buggy that I’m trying to replace the engine on. Parts for the car are nearly impossible to find. My question is that if I get a new engine for the kyosho Inferno, what’s the flywheel pinion gear solution?
Hey Alfred, thanks for the info. I definitely appreciate it. I’m on the border of just starting over with a different brand that have more spare parts available.

Back