kyosho inferno mp7.5 upgrade

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingplank1912

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hi there just after some general info about the hop ups available for my buggy. Can i swap out my crap runnin gear suspension diff housing etc... with say the latest parts for the mp9 spec buggy? in other words will the new parts fit my old chassis? #2 apart from the stock kyosho engine what others will fit and is there mods that have to be done 1st? lastly dont laugh at my old mp7.5..... i inherited off my late bro and i intend to make him proud by doing this legend justice. help or parts very gratefully recieved.:\

Get a hold of Trevor at http://www.infernosonly.com/ I have a couple of Mp 7.5's and he has helped me out bigtime... Some of the parts will interchange but there are quite few that will not, and Trevor would be the guy to ask.

Pete

I actually upgraded out of the 7.5 into the 777 sp2. The buggy might still be old but I know the durability issues that you've had and also the performance problems. Most of the 777 parts will drop right into the 7.5. First thing I went after was the front and rear suspension. The suspensions you have to straight up change completely but you can keep the differential housing.

There are a "few" parts that will work with the 7.5 off of the mp9 but not many. I am running mp9 shocks for instance but you have to do a little working to clear the a-arms on the front to use them. Most other parts will not work to my knowledge but hit up infernos only. They might know something I don't. Make sure you replace the steering hubs!! I've had nothing but problems out of those damn things.

Back