Kyosho inferno mp 7.5

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmswimfan21

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
hi i got a chance to buy a KYOSHO INFERNO MP 7.5 buggy for 100 buck with a new motor but i dont know anything about them is it worth it?

hi i got a chance to buy a KYOSHO INFERNO MP 7.5 buggy for 100 buck with a new motor but i dont know anything about them is it worth it?

what one what mp7.5 is it ?? there a good make and with a few upgrades they can become very reliable.

Kyosho are a very good company very reliable cars I've been told, If its that cheap go for it. But remember to check for the following:

Rust

any damages

Super glue marks ( should be like white or something)

And ask for a test drive first.if there is something wrong then :stick:

Thanks

I'd say go for it.....but I own one and I love it. There are lots of MP9 and 777 parts that will fit the 7.5 and be well worth the money. Suspension towers are a very large improvement as well as the big bore shocks. There are TONS of upgrade parts available and it is very customizable to your driving style if you want to get into racing. Weak point though is the engine that comes with it.....complete crap. Throw a decent engine in her and she'll really impress you. Common things that happen though that are easily fixed is the spur gear (plastic) getting stripped out by the bell (metal). Go to a metal spur gear and you'll be set. The chassis can be improved upon easily by getting one for the 777 or mp9....I think I have a 777 sp2 and it's perfect. The stock mp 7.5 just doesn't allow for a lot of engines to fit it. It is a great learning car though because as you break/bend things you can easily upgrade to something more reliable.

Back