Kyosho INFERNO MP-7.5 SPORTS 2 or Hot Bodies LIGHTNING 2 SPORT ?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

koo5

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hellow to all ,

please tell me what to choose Kyosho INFERNO MP-7.5 SPORTS 2 or Hot Bodies LIGHTNING 2 SPORT ? The Hot Bodies is about 60$ more expensive .
This will be my first Nytro car and I don`t plane to go to any races , I will drive just for fun !
Please ground your answers !

Thanks to all in advance !

chassis.jpg

imagefk1.jpg

I'd suggest the Kyosho. I like the design better and the way it handles. Parts may be harder to find, so keep that in mind. Also, I don't know anything about the engine int he Kyosho. That Hot Bodies engine is pretty decent tho.

They are basically the same car, but the hotbodies is actually a clone of the kyosho. Kyosho will be built better and typically last longer then the hotbodies.

Stay away from anything with a "SPORT" in its name. In my opinion, save up the extra cash for the real buggy. Or buy a used KII or KIII or even 777. The sports is just CRAP. I know, have one. It is definitly an entry level ride and for the money they charge for it it should be illegal.

Back