Kraton 8S - First Run... What A Beast!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good video! Love the ohhhh poop part!! Wish we could grow grass out here and maybe a tree or two.

Good video! Love the ohhhh poop part!! Wish we could grow grass out here and maybe a tree or two.
I wish I had more dirt close by to run in lol. I hate running RCs in grass :)

Oh man need to visit out here nothing but dirt and mountains

I don’t even wash my vehicles because it’s pointless.

In the video I love the affect it disappears in the grass and jumps back out.

Might get rain today here so I might be able to grow a weed or two.

Now I got to figure out how to get my video up nicely down man

Got to put music in it and say oh poop in it. 🤪

She said that cuz I hit myself in the damn foot with the kit and it damn near knocked my fat ass down lol. Needless to say I got a bit of a limp today 🤣 🤣 🤣

It means it’s going real good or it’s going real bad. Will make anyone watch it.

She said that cuz I hit myself in the damn foot with the kit and it damn near knocked my fat ass down lol. Needless to say I got a bit of a limp today 🤣 🤣 🤣
Hey you will do it again I Guarantee

Oh man that had to hurt. Like getting git by real mini car lol I might have to get another RC in near future 😆🤣lol

Bro, it was like getting hit with a microwave thats going 20MPH lol

Oh poop man that's horrible. And to think is sucked getting hit by the 1/10 when running those. Nothing like it

There was an article recently, about a guy who hit himself doing a speed run at 140mph, broke both his legs and hip. :eek: definitely want to be careful.

There was an article recently, about a guy who hit himself doing a speed run at 140mph, broke bot his legs and hip. :eek: definitely want to be careful.

Oh man that's horrible 😢

poop I miss those days 140 in real cars. I’m to old for that now days.