Kraton 4s RaceStar RaceStar 3670/2650kv

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't see many threads about the kraton 4s. I bought one myself. Going to go with the castle creations 2400kv 3674 system in it. Savox SC-1267SG servo. Want the metal diff upgrade, cvd upgrade, and some skid plates for the bottom.
I ordered a few sets of tires already.
The only thing I wish they would make is a center diff for it. That would totally transform this truck and make it much more manageable at higher speeds

Attachments

• 20190505_204800.jpg
    20190505_204800.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 233
You don't see many threads about the kraton 4s. I bought one myself. Going to go with the castle creations 2400kv 3674 system in it. Savox SC-1267SG servo. Want the metal diff upgrade, cvd upgrade, and some skid plates for the bottom.
I ordered a few sets of tires already.
The only thing I wish they would make is a center diff for it. That would totally transform this truck and make it much more manageable at higher speeds
You put a good upgrade my friend, the Kraton look racing with the tire, the 3674 are a great motor I have put one in my stampede 4x4 couple year ago. I have order a Surpass Hobby 3674/2650kv just for test. I will Install CVD me too and metal gear. A center diff will be great for sure !