Killers 'Black n Blue' JK Rubi Brute Build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vanquish sells one for their Currie SCX axles.

The Curries are slightly differant in mounting, I'm finishing up my DIY setup and will test it hopin itll work.

Aren't the SCX Wranglers using a triangulated 4-link that shouldn't need a panhard bar?

Aren't the SCX Wranglers using a triangulated 4-link that shouldn't need a panhard bar?

I think so, no matter I got mine done , ill post some pics in just a bit.

Is there a way to adjust the epa on the 3pos toggle switch that controls the rear steering?

Swapped my Junfac shafts out for my preferred choice MIP shafts and plasti dip sprayed my trans & motor 100% wp.

If the radio has a set up menu, it should be in there.

She plays very well so far, hates the sand... Let my boy drive it, and he had a blast bashing it until he broke a lower link and dropped a shaft lol.
nu9ygyde.jpg
avedu2u9.jpg
yza9e6ug.jpg
e4aga9a4.jpg
2y5u8apu.jpg
ude2ytap.jpg

Better yet, leave Rolex at home. It sucks hearing him shriek and moan about dust, dirt, sand and mud.

Anyone have tips n tricks on preventing tire roll? I get almost full roll when I make my turns and it makes hitting lines very difficult...

Stiffer foams is the only thing I know of.

Stiffer foams is the only thing I know of.

Hmm theres some food for thought. Or maybe I will improvise with a layer of foam, flat fixed, sealed & un-vented wheels.

One of the guys in the local group was having a similar problem and he used a 2-stage foam with firmer sides that fixed the problem for him.

One of the guys in the local group was having a similar problem and he used a 2-stage foam with firmer sides that fixed the problem for him.

Any way you could find out what foams hes using, that'd be mighty white of ya! Also is he vented or sealed up?

I'll have to find out when I go into the lhs the next time.

What foams are you running, I am running my Pit Bulls sealed with their 2 stage foams and get some tire role but it is not bad at all.

What foams are you running, I am running my Pit Bulls sealed with their 2 stage foams and get some tire role but it is not bad at all.

The stock PB foams, hate this roll"!!

--------

Heres my first voyage with the 4ws and the brute transformation, everything worked and performed just dandy, but tire roll outta control still!!
esutyren.jpg
unyjepeg.jpg
uve7avu2.jpg
uquvu6um.jpg
taby5apu.jpg
5avaje5a.jpg
enegusas.jpg
daheda3y.jpg
ty5usahe.jpg
u7e3u6u7.jpg
3e5u6e2a.jpg
da4ymebu.jpg
by9yzene.jpg
a8uruju6.jpg

Just wrapped up part 2 of my latest video series on my YT, just under 10 hours of the most tedious music/fx synchronizing for thats what takes 70% of the total editing process.... Plan on dropping this 8.5m party tomorrow sometime, so keep your eyes peeled!!!

Alright strap in for the next part to my newest series!!

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator: