Just snapping some pics.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike_inwood

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
urazy3a6.jpg

e3ezetun.jpg

yqa7uga2.jpg

a3ery9a9.jpg

What engine are you gonna use? I just installed the JL Max .28 in mine.

I am using the 3.3 until it's tired. Then putting in the .26 until it's tired and then probably going to stick with the .28 after that. I have 3 brand new engines. I just like having the parts around and options. Me and my wife just finished building a rd logics aluminum case tranny with rrp steel gears. I have to put in my set of traxxas steel cvd's and I already put my wheelie bar with the upgraded wheels with bearings on it. It's to cold to run the 3.3 revo to beak it in. So me and my wife use her e revo and the kids evader ext to play in the cold.

Is that the THS big block pipe with header?

Yeah. I bought the adapter kit and fits perfectly. Sweet set up and still exhausts out back like stock

I love that pipe. I used it on a sirio s27 and it outran my picco .26 with ease.

I love that pipe. I used it on a sirio s27 and it outran my picco .26 with ease.

That's great news. I have I ths 146h on my 3.3. Still haven't been able to break it in yet. Too cold here and I don't like breaking motors in in the cold. But that good news when I put my picco .26 in and my jl .28 I'll be putting the ths 146b on and should really let those motors breathe well. Have you noticed if it's a loud pipe?

It's not unusually loud. I like the way it sounds with the s27 better than the .26 though.

Back