Just got a revo 3.3 (1st gen)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

insaneatvs

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
One of my customers at work had this and wanted $200.00, truck, radio, battery, battery charger, on board battery pack, with a charger as well...I got him down to $175. I pulled my wallet out and all I had was $160.00 on me. He took and now I have a revo in my stable. It needs a little TLC but other then that I think i got a pretty good deal. I will get some pictures up tomorrow night, just got home from work after 12 hours...

Good deal. You ALMOST got away from this addiction. :hehe:

I know, but then I sat down today and counted how many RC's i got a nd sold in less then a years time, I should be a used RC sales man....9......Dont know if I'm gunna keep it

At least run it and show some pics of the carnage!

$160 is a steal, and LOL at th addiction Rolex.
Wait, there are different generations of the Revo 3.3??

Last edited:
Yeah there's the 1st gen 2.5 revo, model #5310.
The first gen 3.3 revo, model #5309.
The 5308 revo, which has 17mm hubs, one steering servo, and a foc.
The platinum model #5304.
The current revo is the gen 2 #5309.

Ok just got home and unloaded the truck will take pictures and uploaded them ina few minutes....

---------- Post added at 6:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:04 PM ----------

Good deal. You ALMOST got away from this addiction. :hehe:

....and by the way I just bought a Summit today....Damn this addiction...I now have a Tmaxx with a OS.21tm, a Revo 3.3, a Summit (soon to be Brushless) and Two mini e revo's :\

....and with out further ado....

ManCave001.jpg

ManCave002.jpg

ManCave003.jpg

ManCave004.jpg

ManCave005.jpg

ManCave007.jpg

ManCave008.jpg

ManCave009.jpg

ManCave010.jpg

ManCave011.jpg

ManCave012.jpg

ManCave013.jpg

Your just like me, your almost out and them BAM, your back in with 2 more trucks. Now I have 6 and I'm only 12! What I have is hsp camper, RC 18t, rock crawler (not sure what kind), and then revo 3.3, and an e revo 1 10! Next I want an e revo 1 16 vxl :)

Your just like me, your almost out and them BAM, your back in with 2 more trucks. Now I have 6 and I'm only 12! What I have is hsp camper, RC 18t, rock crawler (not sure what kind), and then revo 3.3, and an e revo 1 10! Next I want an e revo 1 16 vxl :)

You will love the Mini E revo.....

Ok but when ever I get electric, I always go brushless! :)

And there is a problem with that???????????????

i'll answer that for him. . ..NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 1:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:10 PM ----------

Ok just got home and unloaded the truck will take pictures and uploaded them ina few minutes....

---------- Post added at 6:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:04 PM ----------

....and by the way I just bought a Summit today....Damn this addiction...I now have a Tmaxx with a OS.21tm, a Revo 3.3, a Summit (soon to be Brushless) and Two mini e revo's :\

you don't plan on putting a mamba monster in that summit do you???:\

i have wondered about the mamba monster swap into the summit as well? As I see some people are all for it and some totally against it..

i'll answer that for him. . ..NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 1:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:10 PM ----------

you don't plan on putting a mamba monster in that summit do you???:\

Yes I DO....:D who has one?

Last edited:
I've got a mamba monster in my 1 10 e revo.one thing is for sure, you'll go a lot faster then stock motor and trust me it's worth it

I would like to know if the mamba monster setup would give you better crawling ability over stock when the low gear locker is engaged? It is a given that it will be a hell of a lot faster but I wonder is there any gain in the crawling department as this is what the summit was supposed to be outstanding in to begin with from the factory.

Back