just bought a losi aftershock

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robroy

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
the throttle servo was bad got a used one from a friend who has same truck works fine on his:( but my break is now throttle and throttle is break also dont have much for breaks if anyone can help that would be great as this is my first nitro

Last edited:
You should just have to reverse the throttle servo. Did you get the truck new or used?

i bought it new 2 days ago,but servo only plugs in one way on radio board

You should be able to reverse the servo from the transmitter. Then make sure the throttle works correctly. Pop the airfilter off. Turn the transmitter and truck on, leave the engine off. Look into the carb. Squeeze the trigger, make sure the cab barrel opens all the way. Make sure the barrel is at the idle posistion when your fingers off the trigger and that the brake works when applied.

when i do change settings on transmitter it goes funky and have gas on both sides of trigger thanks for your reply

What kind of transmitter you have? List the specific model and I'm sure somebody with experience with it will chime in.

If you purchased it new, contact Losi/Horizon, they have top notch customer service. My XXL had a dead reverse servo and leaky shock when I got it and they sent a new servo and shock rebuild kit right away, a month later my pullstart busted and they sent a new one.