Jumper T18 Question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lion1

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
HI all,

I am going to buy a new Jumper T18 radio to fly with one of my drones and I just watched a video that say that FRSky has different firmware versions on their receivers and my quad came with its XM+ receiver flashed to 2.1.x. I am wondering if the Jumper t18 supports this firmware because to my knowledge you have to unsolder the XM+ to flash its firmware and I don't want to do that.

Thanks!

HI all,

I am going to buy a new Jumper T18 radio to fly with one of my drones and I just watched a video that say that FRSky has different firmware versions on their receivers and my quad came with its XM+ receiver flashed to 2.1.x. I am wondering if the Jumper t18 supports this firmware because to my knowledge you have to unsolder the XM+ to flash its firmware and I don't want to do that.

Thanks!
I have never heard of the "Jumper" Radio brand. Sorry.

after looking up that radio . slick. it supports these.

• JP5-in-1 Multi-protocol module included R9, DSM2/X, FrSKY, SFHSS, FlySky, FlySky AFHDS2A, Hubsan, and more
  • OpenTX firmware
up to 32
channels wow
picking this up in 5

I am going to use it for my fpv drones but don't know if it will work with the FrSky 2.1.x firmware or if it only works with lower firmware.

Back