joined the darkside

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rollinlow

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
i went today pickup my newest love
ill have some in action shots soon

Last edited:
right on man congrats!!! camel lights suck lol. WIDES!!! lol.

yea wides are harder to find

Very nice man, you should come the the gtg in Baton Rouge and bring this little guy!

Nice man, congratulations! If you have an questions feel free to shoot me a PM. I'm no veteran but I spend a lot of time helpin guys get started. I don't have a Losi MRC yet, but plans are underway for a Losi MRC and a Duratrax Cliff Climber.

damn theres alot of you LA guys here huh? thats awesome though. have you taken it out to crawl much yet rollinlow???

thanks guys

yea slowngreen i have a few rocks at the house and its very funny

charlie ill shot u a pm tonite probly i got a few questions

when is it in baton rouge?and where

DARKSIDE??? Naw your just seeing the LIGHT!! LOL!

Welcome to Crawling!

Now kiss your wife & kids good-by & get out on the rocks!! They'll miss you at first,but they'll get over it! LOL!!!!

no wife and no kids so I'm all set

Hey that's what I like to hear. Rollinlow, I'm not too far from you, about 45 minutes if I haul ass, so we're definitely going to have to get together for some crawling. Pretty soon, I'll have you wanting a scaler too!

I have talked with Pine Bluff Sand and Gravel, and I'm working on getting a few dump trucks of large rocks and 1 truck of smaller ones delivered out here to the house to build some comp courses, and once I get it done you're welcome to come on up for some good crawling/trail running with the scalers.

sweet ill be there where are u located?

I'm located in Alexandria, but I have a farm in Ball with 60 acres, needless to say that's where the hobby room is where my RC's are, and where the crawler course will be. In fact, I like it so much out here, I'm staying out here at Mom's house and Mom is staying in town in my house lol, just can't get out of the hobby room!

my new upper plate to relocate some stuff and my badass work bench

Last edited:
my plate will be made out of old school id holla