Joe Paterno dead at 85

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, gotta wonder how much the controversy at Penn contributed to his death. I feel for his family.

I'm sure it had a lot to do with it.. I couldn't imagine having that on my shoulders.

^+100^ Woody. I understand he was a great football coach but an absolute horrible person. To know what he knew and stop at your boss. Unacceptable. Didnt notify the police, detectives, or kick the crap out of Zandusky!! Joe Pa, the coach - RIP. Joe Pa, the person - God have mercy on your pathetic soul.

Sorry if this seems harsh but look at it this way - What if it was your kid?

I don't think it harsh one bit. You can't convince me one bit that in all the years those 2 worked together that he had no knowledge of what Zanduochebag was up to. He knew very well what was going on and decided that his career and reputation were more important than what was happening to innocent little boys at the hand of his assistant. Therefore I can't in good consceince wish that he rest in peace. Joe Pa the coach and Joe Pa the person are one in the same so you can't seperate the two. I hope all who knew and did or said nothing about it burn in hell. As for his family I feel great sorrow to have to carry that burden and shame to know that this will forever be his legacy.

Last edited:
Back