I've been thinking...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CameronCodes

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
This is a thread where you post those random ideas that you've had, that seemed good at first, but never tried to make it become real. Or maybe you did. Either way tell us about it;)

Thinking is dangerous. Last time I thought, I ended up covered in mud and howling at the moon.

I'm married. The only thoughts I'm allowed to have are the ones my wife give me. Besides, I had a thought once... it didn't turn out to good. I'm still on probation for it.

So either no 1 thinks or is allowed (had a response to probation but ill pass might bother a person or 100) A thought.darn I'm in the Wrong room(sorry aol days)

I'm married. The only thoughts I'm allowed to have are the ones my wife give me. Besides, I had a thought once... it didn't turn out to good. I'm still on probation for it.
She doesn't have to know... It could be our little secret :naughty:

So either no 1 thinks or is allowed (had a response to probation but ill pass might bother a person or 100) A thought.darn I'm in the Wrong room(sorry aol days)

Your in the right room. A place where we are all into our hobbies. The thing that diverts our thinking process to a point where the only thought we have is on our hobby. To the place where we are happy and content. A place where childish humor can still be appreciated.