It has arrived! SCX24 Deadbolt

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you guys see the vid above? It works fine if I share in messenger. But not here.
Little run time for the Deadbolt
No sir neither video is available sorry. Got to make them public on YT the. It should work . I always forget to do that and it never works
I just had a PB&J sammich. About to go make some rama lol
Dude I love good PB&J. Or grilled cheese sandwich. And Rama I lived on both for a while when I bought first house. Sh*t I still have a PB&J for a snack at work easy to make at 430am. LOL but you all forgot cold pizza for breakfast 🤣😂😋

I just looked around the site and I don't see any video links working. Unless I just happened to find all the bad links. All our vids are uploaded as public. And like I said, they work in messenger, and anywhere else. Just not here.

Lets try one that I uploaded before that I know worked...
Yeah, something is wrong on the site here maybe. @WoodiE

Last edited:
Can you guys see the vid above? It works fine if I share in messenger. But not here.
Little run time for the Deadbolt
Several of us are experiencing that same issue with YT vids. Must be something on their end.

Who would have thought that Granite would make such a good crawling obstacle? I see many adventures in your future!
So true. I have had crawlers in the past. I love building them, but driving them just didn't do much for me. But I absolutely love this rig. I really want to get a diorama going now. Just need to build some tables.

My son's friend came over and we took it out to the dirt piles. The rain has washed them down pretty good, so I thought it would be packed dirt. But it is just loose sand. Not much clay in it. The gravel and rocks just pull under the truck and make it worse. The truck just won't climb it. But I think with the Mud Slingers and more weight it will work its way up the mountains. Here's hoping.

@WickedFog No problem, hose down those piles and sprinkle a little Quickcrete on 'em! 🤣
LOL. Bet that would really piss off the excavator guy!!!!

But you just gave me one heckuva idear to recreate that rain trenched look in scale. Cover foam in hydrocal and pour some water down it. Gonna have to try that!

Has anyone ever used these wheels?
Screenshot_20210725-141355_Amazon Shopping.jpg

That's is just awesome. Love the name insignia at the bottom.
AWESOME STAND!!!! 😍😍👍👍👍👍

That's is just awesome. Love the name insignia at the bottom.
AWESOME STAND!!!! 😍😍👍👍👍👍
Thanks. I am going to paint the letters white to make them stand out a bit. Just been working on other projects today. Like this...
Design-001.png

It's a rolling bridge. Enter at left side, exit at right. Tires for size reference of the Deadbolt.

Thanks. I am going to paint the letters white to make them stand out a bit. Just been working on other projects today. Like this...View attachment 130296
It's a rolling bridge. Enter at left side, exit at right. Tires for size reference of the Deadbolt.
Oh yeah the white letters will look awesome and really pop. So cool! I really really want one. For sure! the versatility of the printer is just amazing. Well done sir👍👍

Back