ISP speed Test

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samrsnow

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
This is really cool. You can check you're Internet speed and stuff

Here is mine
397137991.png

Click on my results and it brings you to where you can test yours. Copy and paste you're results here so we can see who has the fastest Internet.

Wow! That's way better than mine!

397202589.png

Then again, I'm downloading 6 youtube vids in other tabs right now...

EDIT:
Still way better!

397203722.png

Last edited:
This is via my BroadBand card while I am in my 18 Wheeler. May not seem fast compared to you guys but it is good for OTA via a cellphone tower.

397207790.png

397364125.png

and i'm suprised it didn't get caught in my firewall!!!!!

I've used dslreports.com to check mine. I can remember having dial-up before they got cable here. Seems like it was about 24?
I sure don't miss that.

Here is mine.
397383802.png

Something I never understood. How come there is such a big difference in the speeds?

you guys have some damn fast internet speeds!!!!

i have fast internet but my computer is the one that has the wireless thing on it

i bet I've had the slowest lol, a couple weeks ago i did a speed test on mine wich i was paying $50 a month for and it was right around 200 kb of download!!!! was supposed to be 1.5 so i got a new service and am up around 1000 now.

show off, chip.

Samrsnow you must have powerboost.... or live in a suburb... or feed your modem speed... lol

Back