Is these a good sign? (video)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope no video. Just your dog chillin in the kiddie pool...(funny)

I like it. Typical Revo running around on it's back wheels. Looks like good idle and throttle response. Good smoke trail. And yes to what Dougrevo33 said, looks like your brakes might be too tight.

Running sweet!! Like the green you made it work with the sticker layout.

BadSign.jpg

Thx for the kind words guys, I'm still learning as the day goes. Can anyone tell me what I'm missing for a new be? I had to lighten up my brake cuz it always want to do a front flips after I dropped in a 2075 Trot/Brk servo in the model. Thx ahead.

Just keep driving! Find you a good off road area with some short jumps and good turns and the more you play the better your skillz will become. Just remember not to go trying to jump mountains before you've mastered the hills. And if you never break anything then your not bashing hard enough.

Just keep driving! Find you a good off road area with some short jumps and good turns and the more you play the better your skillz will become. Just remember not to go trying to jump mountains before you've mastered the hills. And if you never break anything then your not bashing hard enough.

I agree, I've been wanting to go to some local track but, wkends are always booked on doing somthing else, I get to play on wkdays sometimes tho.

Looks good and running strong!!!

Thx, I was impressed of the performance my self. I'm pretty sure it'll get wear out but these time, will last a bit longer as I learn more stuff on it.

Back