Is the traxxas rustler nitro good

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TmaxxKidDuDE

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey y'all I was wondering if the traxxas rustler is. A good truck to buy. I can get It for $150. So.....

The Rustler is a decent "stadium" truck, provided it hasn't been beaten to death. Parts can be had almost anywhere and upgrades abound.

Is it new? Almost new? Run into the ground? New ones go for around $300 so if it's in good shape then $150 isn't too bad IMO.

More info would help, like Cody, (RCA) said how old is it? what condition is it in?

That was my first nitro truck, i liked it, and parts are fairly cheap..

The Rustler is a decent "stadium" truck, provided it hasn't been beaten to death. Parts can be had almost anywhere and upgrades abound.

Is it new? Almost new? Run into the ground? New ones go for around $300 so if it's in good shape then $150 isn't too bad IMO.

It is new in the box
I already have a tmaxx so I got has and the starter wand

Brand new in the box?! Grab it up, thats a great deal, If you don't want it post the link i'll snatch it up if cody doesn't :p:

New in the box??? Grab it before I do! :)
It sucks because my mom said she does not want to buy me it but it is going. To be my Xmas present..... Any help persuading my mom

Christmas just passed, does she mean next year's?

No this years Xmas because I am at my moms house now and she let's me pick out whatever I want basically.... So could you help me persuade her to get it for me... I said I would use it for racing and that I already have all the stuff needed to run it... So can u guys help me our. Could you guys help me find race tracks in florence sc ????

Work it off. Grab the dish rag without her askin'. Shovel snow or cut the grass. Wheel and deal with her. That's a good deal for a new rusty.

Work it off. Grab the dish rag without her askin'. Shovel snow or cut the grass. Wheel and deal with her. That's a good deal for a new rusty.

yup i am going to a race track/store tommrow but the rustler is on craigslist