Is it Worth it?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id try and do 225 and then see, but even if it is 250, i think so

its looks ok, never heard of a grip engine though..

its really a Fantom FR .18 with integgy shocks

yea it is a s-mAXX

Haha I thought you meant the truck was'nt an s-maxx it was a fantom lol I get it now.

NO THE MOTOR.. lol is a Fantom .18

If you want a fast S Maxx I would. They come new with a 2.5 which is a .15 and you get the radio and bodies also. Looks good, make sure to run it first till it up to temp and shut it down and make sure it fires right back up right away.

tough call, $250 seems kind of high. Check ebay for a t-maxx 2.5 nib around $300. With this hobby new is almost always a better bet. $50 more and 1/2 the headache. Plus if you have to fix things it could get expensive.

That's not a bad price.
but like said above whether its "worth" it is completely up to you.

well i talked him down to 175 :p

If you want a fast S Maxx I would. They come new with a 2.5 which is a .15 and you get the radio and bodies also. Looks good, make sure to run it first till it up to temp and shut it down and make sure it fires right back up right away.

Run it like stated to make sure the motor is not fried and so you can check the suspinsion and such and you should be good. Like stated before more motor, bodies and a radio for 175 . You should be good.