is amainhobbies good place to purchase your rc parts?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rooky

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
title says all =P

seems like they got every parts that i need for my nitro car at a decent price.

Yes A-main is a really good site. I have bought tons of stuff from them. A-Main, Tower and Ebay is where most my parts come from.

thanks for the quick reply.

alright, i will go ahead and make an account with them. thanks =)

yes they are good
i just got a dialed tool can and some merv parts from them

A main is actually cheaper on some stuff than eBay. It's a good trust worthy site. I haven't ordered a ton of stuff from there but what I have ordered I have never had a sec prob and fast shipping as well.

sweet, thanks =)

---------- Post added at 9:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:31 PM ----------

on amainhobbies' ordering page. some is green colored says buy now, i no that means u can buy it now, but some says back order, what does back order mean?

problem with rc planet, when i look up car model, they do not have ultra lx 2.....
and thats the car i have..

haha

Last edited:
If this place has what you need, it will be the cheapest you can find it (including the bay).

Only downside is it takes them 3 days to ship it out (not a big deal for most).

i just bought a few things from them. they have alot of stuff. dollarhobbyz_2 and hopmeup on ebay seem to have really good prices on parts.

RC Planet , Amainhobbies , hopmeup , hi_performance_rc , rcpartshaus , these are just a few that I buy at that are very well priced , I did buy from tower for many years but there prices are to high now

eBay is not your friend. There are so many better and friendlier sites. Avoid FeeBay!

eBay is not your friend. There are so many better and friendlier sites. Avoid FeeBay!

I've nerer had a problem with E-bay , well not yet , what other sites do you go to

Thanks

Me neither I like Ebay never had a problem with ordering stuff from there. RC Planet has been pretty good to me too. I go there when I can't find what I'm looking for on Ebay. Never got stuff from Amain or Tower Hobbies so I can't comment on them.

AMain, Horizon Hobby, Tower Hobbies, Hobby Town USA and The Toyz are the ones I use online. I avoid eBay because I observed too many scam artists and people wanting $1500 or more for a T-Maxx with the Integy Parts Catalog installed on it.

Amain is where i purchase most of my stuff I only resort to ebay if i really can't find something or come accross a deal that I cannot pass up.

feebay is fine as long as you order from an established RC parts seller using feebay as a storefront.

I have order parts and RC's from the following in the past year without any issues.

DaveMotors.com
TeamGoNads.com
LargeScaleRC.com
TowerHobbies.com
AMainHobbies.com
StormerHobbies.com

I also Forgot Dave's Discount Motors (ddm.com) for 1/5 Scale parts and accessories.