Iraqi RC Track "work in progress"

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you BACK! for all of your support!

Ladies and....uh..well the rest of ya. Heres a vid a friend put together...this is the current edition of my revo working on the most recent version of our track with a small change since the aerial shot (someone mentioned chicane) so we put one in after turn one. The track of course always needs work, always needs water and it really tears up the cars....but....it is one heck of a lot of fun to run this track especially with a semi clean lap like i didn't even know I pulled in my "qualifying run"....incidentally, before the track had an extra 50 ' of track added, the best time was still right at a minute. Needless to say i was pleased with myself. Hope you all enjoy. And please, spare me with how much better you all drive than I do....I'm already painfully aware how bad i drive, and have a blast doing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!

That track looks like a lot more fun then the ones I've seen here in the states.
You did a really nice job making it!