INTEGY WTF

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayluch1991

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Bought a set of wheels last week from integy.com and made the mistake of not making an integy acct. beforehand. They WOULD be good wheels but they arent here yet. Not shipped. No order confirmation. No order number. No tracking ID. No response from integy customer support (non existent). They claim to have had the part in stock, I've ordered from them multiple times over the years as have other people i know and no major problems at all - this? THIS IS A MAJOR F?@<!×& PROBLEM. I was charged for the product and have absolutely no way to insure it. Integy wont respond to me. Usps has nothing. Bank can't do poop. Law doesn't give a s#!+. Wtf am i supposed to do? I refuse to accept this as a calculation error on my part because of my less than deplorable experience with this company in the past. I expect a less than amazing part to come in the mail as will all of this integy product. Dont expect a miracle. But i expect communication and i expect to RECIEVE THE PRODUCT WHEN I'm CHARGED FOR IT. Please, if there is anyone with relevant info or perhaps similar stories of disappointment regarding this company and their order processing please share your thoughts with me. I'm not sure how to move forward with this, how does one deal with a company that simply jips you on nearly $100 and doesn't even say a word? How do i deal with this?? Seriously I'm so frustrated and everything I've read in rc forums todays has just made me so disappointed in this company. Id like to know what the situation is truly with this integy company, why wont they communicate? Where are they? Where are my wheels or my money? Why not send the damn things? Why make me angry when i can rant all over the internet about this? Wtf is going on integy????

Last edited:
integy is kind of known to have a slow customer service, and only way to contact them is via email as they are based out of a warehouse with no customer support at location. and it does take them some time to respond to emails, or service tickets.
on this page near the top there is an option to submit a ticket, and there is also a link to their FB page, might be able to message them on there.
http://www.integy.com/cp.html?n=shipping-policy
in the final step of your order there would have been an order number with order details, for future reference, it is always a good idea to screencapture order confirmation pages when given the option as there is a link to a "printable" version of the page on the final stage of checking out, indicating a successful order.

also just an FYI, when placing orders online, for most websites and ordering sites, there is not physically someone there to enter the card info then someone grabbing a package and throwing it down the line to the shipping service, the payment process is automated through the website as soon as the order is placed. it is used to handle payments while people are not presently at the facility (weekends, holidays etc), ease of payments and reciepts, and prevents more people than absolute necessary from being able to see your payment info reducing possibility for theft and information stolen. takes the middle man out of the equation so to speak.

Hope you get your stuff (or money back), and hope that link helps you to get into contact with them.

What World do you live in?.Isn't there a world wide pandemic going on? 'Yes' .What do you do to RELAX..(go find a doobie train) now legal in my state on your back porch..take a long walk(go play a video game) Go enjoy things..I chomped at the bite when public fishing was no longer allowed in my state with close to 100 grand in fishing gear.So the day it was lifted took boat out and spent 48 hours on the water catching every species I'm allowed to at that time stocked my freezer up and smiled .or gut cut and freeze lol
Talked to wife about you tiny dilemma.. She is a Bank President.. she said your covered by your bank from 30-90 (credit or debit)after purchase you have to have item or you can contact your issuer and get a refund in as little as 72 hours .. so in 87 days you get your money back...Its called a charge back...

Last edited:
Bought a set of wheels last week from integy.com and made the mistake of not making an integy acct. beforehand. They WOULD be good wheels but they arent here yet. Not shipped. No order confirmation. No order number. No tracking ID. No response from integy customer support (non existent). They claim to have had the part in stock, I've ordered from them multiple times over the years as have other people i know and no major problems at all - this? THIS IS A MAJOR F?@<!×& PROBLEM. I was charged for the product and have absolutely no way to insure it. Integy wont respond to me. Usps has nothing. Bank can't do poop. Law doesn't give a s#!+. Wtf am i supposed to do? I refuse to accept this as a calculation error on my part because of my less than deplorable experience with this company in the past. I expect a less than amazing part to come in the mail as will all of this integy product. Dont expect a miracle. But i expect communication and i expect to RECIEVE THE PRODUCT WHEN I'm CHARGED FOR IT. Please, if there is anyone with relevant info or perhaps similar stories of disappointment regarding this company and their order processing please share your thoughts with me. I'm not sure how to move forward with this, how does one deal with a company that simply jips you on nearly $100 and doesn't even say a word? How do i deal with this?? Seriously I'm so frustrated and everything I've read in rc forums todays has just made me so disappointed in this company. Id like to know what the situation is truly with this integy company, why wont they communicate? Where are they? Where are my wheels or my money? Why not send the damn things? Why make me angry when i can rant all over the internet about this? Wtf is going on integy????
when you place a order online you will receive a email with your purchase with a confirmation code and confirmed payment followed by shipping info . Check your Email! You don't need to make an account.

Back