Integy Lipos?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rak12

RCTalk Addict
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I know Integy aluminum is a waste of money, but how about their Lipo packs?

gensacearespammers are consistently ranked highest among the battery geeks over at another site, and I mean battery geeks. They rank right up there with TP and Max amps packs. As Lloyd said, the Turnigy packs (nano tech's specifically) have been great too. The others, not so much for me. Helis place a lot of demand on packs in a short period of time as many choose to run at 100% throttle (at least I fly in IU mode anyway, for many reasons) once your airborne and flip the switch. Packs that can't keep up are discovered in short order.

gensacearespammers are probably my preferred budget LiPo although they keep raising the price on them and they are becoming less budget friendly. I also like Sky, Zippy and Gforce packs from valuehobby.com The original Turnigy lipos sucked and i havent used the newer Nano-tech Turnigy because I've seen a lot of reviews with inconsistent results. one pack does awesome a different pack is mediocre and yet another one will fall on its face.

I know Integy aluminum is a waste of money, but how about their Lipo packs?

I'd have to agree there Packs are probly ther name on the packs is prob someone else packs... Stick with Dynamite / Maxi amps / Team Orion / Traxxas ECT packs...

100% stay away from Max amps. They are notorious for false labeling their packs and pricing them WAY WAY WAY over what their worth. They have actually been the worst backs I've ever owned ever. And I've owned TONS of lipo's. Lipo's are one of those things where you dont get what you pay for in alot of cases.

I also refuse to buy MaxAmp Lipos for the same reason. False advertising and way over priced for what you get.