integy a arms

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bohio87

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
My new integy evo 5 bottom a arms rub my stock 2.5 drive shaft... Any one have a fix for this?

You wont like our suggestions when talking about not only Integy products (The shiny ones anyway) but aluminum for your suspension arms as well. First aluminum does not bend or flex back into position like plastic/molded products do when you hit something with your frontend. Once you bend it (and you will....We all do :)) your pretty much done. IMO RPM for arms.. Flexible and gauranteed against breakage.

Integy does make some good products but most things that are shiny and havy thier name on it do not make this list. Motors, tools (Very good IMO!!), even bulkheads and skidplates are solid. Most suspension products should be avoided as they use a very soft kind of aluminum that bends extremely easily. Looks great but no matter how shiny a turd is polished it still looks and smells like a turd!! Good luck!!

+1^^^^^ stay away from alummun parts that extends out past your chassis more than 1mm. In other words stick with plastic A arms or upgrade to rpm products, you will be much happier and in the long run it will cost you less.

I agree with phins and niko,can't go wrong with rpm,I have been running them since the first t-maxx and have only broken one lower ARM which rpm replaced free of charge.

i dunno, i have the evo5 on my tmaxx and i ground a little from the inside of the of both lower shock mounts. lowered the truck to keep knuckles from rubbing the top a arms. trucks seems to run better the straighter i keep the axles, anyway

The more level the axles are the less they will resist spinning. Less of a bind.