Injora recently released a new set of stainless steel links set for the Axial SCX24.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rccar4life

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Flying
  5. Boating
Injora-High-Clearance-Stainless-Steel-Links-Wrangler-C10-Bronco-770x770.jpg

https://www.bigsquidrc.com/injora-8-piece-stainless-steel-high-clearance-links-for-the-scx24/

INJORA 8-PIECE STAINLESS-STEEL HIGH CLEARANCE LINKS FOR THE SCX24​

Injora recently released a new set of stainless steel links set for the Axial SCX24. Each set of links comes with 8 pieces, all of which are made from high-quality stainless steel, durable plastics, as well as brass and aluminum pivot balls. These new stainless steel links are available for the following models:

• SCX24 Deadbolt
  • SCX24 Betty
  • SCX24 Chevy C10
  • SCX24 Jeep Wrangler
  • SCX24 Jeep Gladiator
  • SCX24 Ford Bronco
The stainless steel link sets are also available in a number of colors to suit your needs, including black, silver, and bronze. The design of the link set allows for high debris clearance and durable performance while also adding a sleek look to your 1/24 Axial crawlers.

Priced at $16.99 per set, these Stainless Steel High Clearance Links can be purchased at injora.com.

Hit that like buttom if you want more news in future

i will buy the Axial bronco soon

and these links from Injora.

Any thing else i should order to the bronco from Injora guys ?
any must have mod from Injora other than these Links in same order ?

I ordered two sets of these... one for my Bronco and one for my Gladiator. I also got two sets of their beadlock wheels and brass rings. 'Course coming from China they're three weeks out... but still, I WANT THEM NOW!! :)

I ordered two sets of these... one for my Bronco and one for my Gladiator. I also got two sets of their beadlock wheels and brass rings. 'Course coming from China they're three weeks out... but still, I WANT THEM NOW!! :)

please send pics when you done these mods

I buy a bunch of my Injora stuff on Amazon. Some of it is warehoused by them, so ships faster than directly from Injora. Amain is also a good source sometimes.

Not bad but they look too tube crawler for me i like the UD aluminum ones they looks scale

Back