Import lover. Here ya go! Mitsubishi Evo VIII

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice find, she was was pretty bad ass. He was pretty funny when he was trailing the lambo, and said "...a young racing driver in a super car and he can't pull away from a fat man in a 4-door saloon." It's too bad that the US won't be seeing the 400hp international version. They always get the good stuff overseas.....

Last edited:
One of my best friends has an EVO VIII and he has updated the intercooler to where the stock had six elbows,his has two. He had to buy a special battery that is one third the size to do this and they had to cut out the front airdam to fit the intercooler because of it's size. He also drove to Ohio to upgrade the cams and new clutch. If I can get pics I'll put them up. He's driving an A4 for his winter car so I don't now if he stored it or it's in his garage. I'll swing by there tonight. That is an awesome car and he's not getting the bigger turbo due to the turbo lag on larger turbos. I will update tonight.

Scott.

That was a cool video,to bad the lambi couldn't out run the evo 8,but the stalling could become a serious problem,you'll get turbo lag on any car if you put too much turbo on her,overall nice video,rather have the lambi though.

Awesome vid, its surprising to me the Lambo lost control and at the same speed the Evo didn't. Thats awesome, but I'd rather have the Lambo any day...:D

the problem with the evo is it powerslide's through every corner,notice,the lambi didn't,evo's remind me of a rally car,that is odd that the lambi spun,could be a driver error,or a paid error.

Back