If you want to bash get a Slash!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC Addict

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Sitting at a customer waiting to get unloaded. Saw a pile of trashed pallets and a piece of partical board and the addiction got the best of me...

Someone needs to show me how to edit video!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
wow i would have done the same exact thing. i looked everywhere for anything that could make a jump.

Looks like you got that thing jumping real nice, thats the next RC on my list....

For the price and the fun, the Slash has to be one of the best. Mod or no mod it's just a dang good lil truck.
I have a buddy of mine that was wanting to get into the RC thing but he was wanting to try Heli's. Yeah, not a good idea for a beginner. Then he said he wanted to shoot for a nitro then an E-Maxx.... I showed him the Slash ... Bashing the hell out of it... now guess what he is set on getting at the end of this month? :D

You can't beat a Slash. I know--I beat the hell outta mine and still ain't broke it!

You can't beat a Slash. I know--I beat the hell outta mine and still ain't broke it!

10-4 on that one, I think my two six cell batteries are going to wear out before a part on my Slash does. :hehe:

Throw another 5-10 pallets under that thing, and we'll be in business.

Next time, buddy. Didn't want to scratch up that new body on the first day...

The partical board was only 4' x 4' so couldn't go any higher anyway...

Looks like you had a great time. Which video camera are you using?

That video camera is actually my Kodak 5.2 mega pixel camera on my tripod. I need a good camera but will hold onto the Kodak till it goes south on me...

haha no offense to all you slash lovers but i say if you want some trash get the slash.
I've had nothing but problems with mine lol i guess i got the only lemon out there :(

Looked like you had some fun! How do you get your camera to record constant? I've got a Kodak but I allways have to hold the button down to record. I know it's probably something simple.

haha no offense to all you slash lovers but i say if you want some trash get the slash.
I've had nothing but problems with mine lol i guess i got the only lemon out there :(

lo yeah u must have

+100, I've gone from 60mph into a truck tire, and no damage at all with mine. We TRIED to break them, couldnt happen.

i've set up 4 milk crates 2 wide thats over 4 ft tall with a board going strait up getting 6ft plus air.. And that was just the first day i bought it. can't wait to see what I think of in the summer.

Talk about having it made... they are unloading your truck while you play on their property. That's awesome!

after the problems got fixed (esc and motor) i started to like it lol

Well I AM gonna take offense. What ya gonna do about it? Drive it like ya stole it or stay at home! ;)

Back