If there is a will there is a way, never give up

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STONER RC

BUILD it, SEND it, BASH it, FIX it, REPEAT
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
  6. Boating
Got to love it when I get home from work. I'm meet with...My wife's edge wouldn't start so AAA towed to house and left it in road. Can't lay under to change starter in the road . And couldnt push it up and in driveway so FU*K IT. GOT IT BUDDY.. 98° after a day of work get her done got to love it work on it Tom after work.....🥵🥵🤬🤬👍👍

Attachments

• 20210811_185544.jpg
    20210811_185544.jpg
    288.6 KB · Views: 62
  • 20210811_185616.jpg
    20210811_185616.jpg
    306.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 20210811_190234.jpg
    20210811_190234.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 40
  • 20210811_190145.jpg
    20210811_190145.jpg
    327.5 KB · Views: 42
Good job, Bro!

Btw, I'm in Avon by the Sea right now. Definitely warm today, but there's been a strong breeze here all day. Hurt my leg this morning, so didn't go down to the beach with the family. Heading home tomorrow.

@StonerRC365 Sucks, especially when trying to deal with it after work.

I had an appt. To drop my van off this morning to take care of a recall notice. I was less than a mile away from the dealership when they called me and said they were going to have to reschedule, they tried to push me back to the 20th. I told them that didn't work for me, and I would be there in about two minutes to discuss it. Amaziningly enough they suddenly found the time, and it was done today. I was about to get very belligerent, which I don't usually do, but I am sick of everyone using covid as an excuse to slack off.

Good job, Bro!

Btw, I'm in Avon by the Sea right now. Definitely warm today, but there's been a strong breeze here all day. Hurt my leg this morning, so didn't go down to the beach with the family. Heading home tomorrow.
Oh yeah thats awesome!! Sorry to hear that man hope you good.. I hope you and the family enjoyed your time on the jersey shore.. stay safe bud hope you have agokd drive home 👍👍👍

Good job, Bro!

If I had to drag myself to the beach I would have, I love the ocean! I guess I will cut you some slack after saving that child from the burning car. ;)

@StonerRC365 Sucks, especially when trying to deal with it after work.

I had an appt. To drop my van off this morning to take care of a recall notice. I was less than a mile away from the dealership when they called me and said they were going to have to reschedule, they tried to push me back to the 20th. I told them that didn't work for me, and I would be there in about two minutes to discuss it. Amaziningly enough they suddenly found the time, and it was done today. I was about to get very belligerent, which I don't usually do, but I am sick of everyone using covid as an excuse to slack off.
Hell yeah bud good for you.. I'm so sick of it as well... especially when. They call that close to appointment. They are expecting you to just say OK... guess what I'm not that person... so take the cat and fix it like you said you were going too... lazy idiots.. well done sir...👍👍
Thays great 🤣🤣Love my super ranger the green monster 8" skyjacker and 40" super swamper 5/11 gears in rear to drive like stock with those tiers LOL. I don't drive it..I beat the piss out of it. If there isn't mud up on roof then it wasn't a good day of playing and wheeling in the woods and mud.... 😜🤪👍👍

Last edited:
So 2 broke down vehicles .wow we grade how rich you are in my city by how many engine blocks you got hanging from your trees..lol..

So 2 broke down vehicles .wow we grade how rich you are in my city by how many engine blocks you got hanging from your trees... lol
Just the one.. the edge... the ranger is fine.. but had to use as a anchor.. lol. The edge won't start.. Can't jump put silanoid.. like on older vehicles when the silanoid is on fender.. Will probably have to change the stater.. 😝😝 will dig into it after work when I get home today.. plus it's going into 100° today can't wait.... yeah me😜🤪🥵🥵

so no wheel chucks either or do you have 1 for the wood also.. like gotta kept the beavers feed..

so no wheel chucks either or do you have 1 for the wood also.. like gotta kept the beavers feed..
No wheel chucks? What the hell you talking about there's chucks under all 4 tiers of the truck zoom in as*hat... your eye sight must be going. do you wear glasses?? 6x6 solid blocks and a 1" thick 6x6 angle iron wedged under back right tier... if you can get a car/truck to roll over a square ⬛ solid pc of 6x6 wood and angle iron..I will give you a GRAND!!!!! Yea it could slide. But not up on jack it's in park and e brake on...and on flat ground..just common sense man.. don't care about your OSHA safety 💩💩... wouldn't get anything done if we all listened to osha saftey regs none of those saftey 💩 as*hats have spent time in a field situation.they only know what a paper back book tells them... not a teenager man been working on car/trucks and rigging since I was 8 -10 with my dad.. who's a firefighter for 52 yrs between volunteering and paid fireman.. pretty confident I know what I'm doing...NO one needs your opinion or comments on how they have to do 💩💩... always got some stupid 💩 to say about how somethings done by someone. Why do you care.... Your not doing it... Because you were a saftey as*hat...and before you make stupid judgment comments look at the big picture..everything can't be taken a face value.. can you see now!!!! Look at center of pic. It's that wheel chock ok for you sir.. you can come show me how your book says to do it next time.. oh wait a min you saftey book say chick's are only required when car/truck is being jacked up or on a incline...before you say something you got to freshen up on your saftey guidelines.....
Screenshot_20210813-043914_Gallery.jpg