IDnewcrwlr's cr10

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IDnewcrwlr

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
here are a few poser shots of my "cr10" that slowngreen helped out a ton with, just waiting on my cheapy servos until i can afford to buy a tg servo.....

SDC12959.gif

SDC12956.gif

SDC12958.gif

wow! it looks great with the new lid!!!!

Looks good ID, I can definitely see some of Lloyd's touches in your crawler, The flat black paint being the biggest one, LOL!!!! are you running a droop setup on this?

lol no actually the paints all him...

You know, that's the first thing I thought too, was Lloyd painted the lid, I know he bought like a case of flat black. :D

Looks good, and if SNG helped ya set it up it should work real well.

i am not currently runnin droop, however i am thinkin about it, the only downside to it is that it will lower the skid clearance almost 3/4 of an inch!!! :whhooo:and thanks for all the compliments!!! :D

you are however running semi droop...

o yea thats right, now i just can't wait to scratch up the rings and lower links!!! :jittery:

yeah they look good in that color apposed to the stock axial ugly color lol...try to get some in action shots of her tomorrow for the gang...dont forget to update with your newest mod to it.

yea thats for sure, and yea i will for sure take some action pics tomoro and you should too!!! and my saddle pack is dun, ima pick it up today!!! :D idono when ill have any new mods, but hopefully i will by the next time i get one which will be saturday night, sunday or monday.....

nice crawler u got

looks good with flat black paint

this rigs not being ran anymore, he now is running a Widemouth chassis on droop with axial axles.

Back