Identifying Serpent Veteq model?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryansclzo

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hello,

I am hoping someone knows how to identify which model this veteq serpent is? Also a guess on value.

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Hello,

I am hoping someone knows how to identify which model this veteq serpent is? Also a guess on value.

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG
that car is beautiful..... i see someone was selling one on a forum, was asking over 600$, think he settled on around 500$, but that took place back in 09.

I do know that they are very expensive ,they are for track only an not for every day bashing around though ,
I think that I seen some go as high as $ 1200 bucks!...?

I think that they made many versions ,some perhaps ,had been modified with other brand aftermarket parts!

I do know that they are very expensive ,they are for track only an not for every day bashing around though ,
I think that I seen some go as high as $ 1200 bucks!...?

I think that they made many versions ,some perhaps ,had been modified with other brand aftermarket parts!

that car is beautiful..... i see someone was selling one on a forum, was asking over 600$, think he settled on around 500$, but that took place back in 09.

Thank you guys a lot

Back