Identifying nitro truck

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denver

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone I’m new here and was wondering if anyone could help me identify this truck
thanks

Attachments

• 970095F8-7DAE-4872-BBFF-07D6367783B6.png
    970095F8-7DAE-4872-BBFF-07D6367783B6.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 289
  • 2D99E69F-1D1A-4A28-BDCD-5026AA52D8CC.png
    2D99E69F-1D1A-4A28-BDCD-5026AA52D8CC.png
    2 MB · Views: 201
Nothing looks familiar to me... Think it's a clone... Is that the only car U have? .. or have U got numerous wives too lol

To many from traxxas to Kyosho CEN plus other makes but can’t seem to get this one stumped

The fuel tank looks like thunder tiger some of frame like a savage

pretty sure @cbaker65 has it, looks to be the Tower Hobbies brand "Tower Terror".
Decent trucks, going to be hard to find parts for nowadays as they werent in production long and were discontinued many many years ago.

Hi sorry had to nip out thanks for your hel,where was it based

well thank you guys for that was driving me crazy your absolutely right tower hobbies tower terror
cheers?

will do , purchased it today for £40 though worth the gamble I’m sure i will get it going and sell on
thanks again

will do , purchased it today for £40 though worth the gamble I’m sure i will get it going and sell on
thanks again

No problem ,however ,I am not sure ,but there hasnt been too many brands that produced a chassy like that ,I know
that Hpi ,Cen ,an Duratrax did some ,but not of the other brands like Hsp ,HB or even Futaba did one ,however ,some
of the models that I seen had only a certain color which was a purple iodi color on their parts ,that is what is throwing
me off!

Tower hobbies came out with their own low budget products ,but chances are ,they had used some other brands products ,
an changed the name to their name ,so ,that being said ,another brand model may fit!....:cool:

No problem ,however ,I am not sure ,but there hasnt been too many brands that produced a chassy like that ,I know
that Hpi ,Cen ,an Duratrax did some ,but not of the other brands like Hsp ,HB or even Futaba did one ,however ,some
of the models that I seen had only a certain color which was a purple iodi color on their parts ,that is what is throwing
me off!

Tower hobbies came out with their own low budget products ,but chances are ,they had used some other brands products ,
an changed the name to their name ,so ,that being said ,another brand model may fit!....:cool:
That link I posted did include a few, one being the "trinity spyder" and was another on there.

That link I posted did include a few, one being the "trinity spyder" and was another on there.

LOL....I forgot about that truck ,you maybe right ,the color of the parts is throwing me off from it being a Tower ,what sticks
in my mind ,was those wheels ,but after you had mention the Trinity spider ,it could be!...:thumbs-up: