Id hate to know...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greywolf74

I'M TO BLAME!
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Id hate to know how many hours/days/weeks/years I've spent making adapters and soldering up connectors. Ugggg I really hate it but its an necessary evil I suppose. Took me awhile to make these bad boys for the lawn toy. Now I can hook up all four of my 10,000mah 4S lipos to run her on and dont have to worry about the running the batteries to low.

20210818_151626.jpg

Id hate to know how many hours/days/weeks/years I've spent making adapters and soldering up connectors. Ugggg I really hate it but its an necessary evil I suppose. Took me awhile to make these bad boys for the lawn toy. Now I can hook up all four of my 10,000mah 4S lipos to run her on and dont have to worry about the running the batteries to low.

View attachment 131209
Very professional looking!👍🏼👍🏼

@Greywolf74 brother, you have more talent in your little finger than I do in my whole body.
It's ok we all still believe in you.. don't give up.. sure you will find some hidden talent some day bud..🤣🤣 😉😉
Thanks bro. I try and take pride in my work :)
You got to take pride in your work or what you put your name on.. its better to hear nice job or well done...and you can home you head high.. then to hear who did this crap or who hacked this sh*t all up... and walk away in shame..

You definitely did a nice clean job.. sh*t you should start maken $$ selling custom adapters for people.

WOLF CUSTOM ADAPTERS FOR ALL RCs AND BATTERIES ALIKE

Last edited:
I'm curious what vehicle you have that can hold 4x10,000mah 4S packs!

When I started electric, I thought biggest was best for extra run time in my e-revo brushless v1. I ran 2 SMC 9000mah 2S packs in it in series. Also had a couple of their 10500 2S high C rating packs as well. They were all so heavy though and I later found that running just 2x7200mah 2S packs was much easier on the truck mechanically and I didn't lose that much run time.

I'm curious what vehicle you have that can hold 4x10,000mah 4S packs!

When I started electric, I thought biggest was best for extra run time in my e-revo brushless v1. I ran 2 SMC 9000mah 2S packs in it in series. Also had a couple of their 10500 2S high C rating packs as well. They were all so heavy though and I later found that running just 2x7200mah 2S packs was much easier on the truck mechanically and I didn't lose that much run time.
My Lawntoy 2.4Ghz :)
I am gonna have to rearrange the electronics a bit to make em fit. Its currently set up for 2 4S packs in parrallel but Its not enough run time to do my front and back yard. This is overkill but it will work and I wont have to worry about checking voltages.

My Lawntoy 2.4Ghz :)
I am gonna have to rearrange the electronics a bit to make em fit. Its currently set up for 2 4S packs in parrallel but Its not enough run time to do my front and back yard. This is overkill but it will work and I wont have to worry about checking voltages.

That is fantastic!

Back