I will stab you if you take my XboX away!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sometimes the xbox can become addictive LOL i wuld try to do that if the took mine but it will never happen did thay say what game he was playing?

*shakes head* That boy needs a severe ass beating.

They didn't mention the game or if it was even an Xbox he was playing. They just said "computer game".

yep, I would put my foot in his ass. Then I would have took the game and bashed it into pieces.

I admit Rainbow 6 3 is addicting but iam not gonna try to stab my parents for taking it away. Like you said Mcvickj that boy definetly needs an ass woopin. reminds me of one of my spoiled friends.

I just wanna know what game he was playing...lol. Generally Eastern Cultures are much more strict with their children then western ones (read the USA). I hope they beat that boys ass with a big phucking Bamboo stick and threw his phucking computer off a 10 story building.

Peace

Just good old generation X at it's best... Some kids these days are really in need of an ass beating that would be considered normal back in the day...

I don't know about other countries but we're too concerned about being politically correct here in the US. One thing is for sure, I will raise my kids the way my father raised us, spank and/or beat when needed.

That boy weilding the knife?, he would've been at death's doorstep if I or my own father were his dad. He needs to be whacked with a switch made of bamboo.

If I had even tried that with my father when I was 13, that game would have been destroyed for shure, and I would not have been able to sit for at least a week. I agree, that kid needs a serious ass whipping.

Back