i wanna get this esc for my rc car, but i’m not sure what other things i need to get

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this for the Flyhal x03/x04 you mentioned in the other post?
If you are on a budget the Quikrun 10BL60 is a few dollars cheaper, water proof, would work fine with existing motor (If this is your car)
If your existing esc is a combo unit with the transmitter and receiver, unfortunately you'll need that too. Particularly since you said it is not functioning in your other post.
Again, on a budget, the Flysky gtb3 is available from Amazon for $40. I have one myself. Works good.
I'd suggest against throwing money at an offbrand rc and saving up for something with a larger parts support, little better reputation. Right there you are putting $90 into an rc that only cost (guessing) around $125, maybe $150.
But, that transmitter and receiver would work in any other rc car and the esc is a decent one that could also be put in another car so it's not a throw away situation. Specially if you have the interest in RC.
Hope that helps a little.

Is this for the Flyhal x03/x04 you mentioned in the other post?
If you are on a budget the Quikrun 10BL60 is a few dollars cheaper, water proof, would work fine with existing motor (If this is your car)
If your existing esc is a combo unit with the transmitter and receiver, unfortunately you'll need that too. Particularly since you said it is not functioning in your other post.
Again, on a budget, the Flysky gtb3 is available from Amazon for $40. I have one myself. Works good.
I'd suggest against throwing money at an offbrand rc and saving up for something with a larger parts support, little better reputation. Right there you are putting $90 into an rc that only cost (guessing) around $125, maybe $150.
But, that transmitter and receiver would work in any other rc car and the esc is a decent one that could also be put in another car so it's not a throw away situation. Specially if you have the interest in RC.
Hope that helps a little.
yes it is for that rc car, and thank you for your input, i am still considering getting a better rc car, but i’m still not sure

yes it is for that rc car, and thank you for your input, i am still considering getting a better rc car, but i’m still not sure
Look on Jenny's RC (jennysrc.com). You can get radio and receiver combos for less than $30. As for ESC's, you can get the Redcat WP-10BL60 on eBay for around $40-$45, or, if you can solder, you can get similar priced Hobby Wing ESC's from Hobby Wing direct for around the same price.

Back