I think my girlfriends cheating on me.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2 steppen

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
So lately my girl has been working alot of late shifts,and for the past couple of months she has been carpooling with a male co-worker. At first I didnt mind in case she has car trouble or something like that, but it seems they have become a little bit more than friends. You know the scenario, the phone calls that hang up, she starts wearing nice clothes to work and talking about him all the time then abruptly stops leaving an uncomfortable silence.
If I'm out in the garage when she gets home (usually after midnight) he just drops her off and leaves, but if the lights are off in the garage and I'm in the house (they think I'm sleeping) they sit out in the car for like twenty minutes.

I asked her once what they were doing, and she said
"Just talking" ....whatever. So last night I decided to see whats really going on out there. So I leave the garage door open ,and turn off all the lights.
About the time she usually gets home, I go out in the garage and wait.. In a few minutes, his car pulls into my driveway,and I'm hiding behind my car. When his headlights shine through my garage and onto the car, I see something that I just couldn't believe. The rear camber is severely wearing my rear tires. Now i have to get a rear camber kit, Should i get the skunk2 or spc?

LMFAO!!! you are crazy! had me totally going...skunk though.

deffently skunk2 cause spc is only for staurns =p

I would go with the spc. You might want to look closely at your stock unit to see what failed.
I enjoy these advise columns for real men. :hehe:

I would go with the spc. You might want to look closely at your stock unit to see what failed.
I enjoy these advise columns for real men. :hehe:

haha, i could go on and on, but i dont wanna post up alot of stuff at once, tommorow ill post another one up, maybe tonight if i feel motivated enough. lol

do you have ADHD. its like your attention span is that of a fly. you're going on how your gilfriend is cheating on you then its, the rear camber is bad.

do you have ADHD. its like your attention span is that of a fly. you're going on how your gilfriend is cheating on you then its, the rear camber is bad.

lol, I dont think ya get the message, in short, le mans terms, the car, is more importantthen the girl, and seeing the camber, i give a poop less about her cheating...

LOL....Man that is good. At least I know your priorities are in the right place.

Thats funny poop...if you need camber kits hit me up I work at an auto supply place:hehe:

LMFAO @ The last sentence of that, dude you're a riot! :hehe:

Go bang her friend, mom, sister, etc... They must be hot though. I think women cheat because they like drama, so when they don't get any they will either move on, or it will bug the living daylights out of them as to why you don't give a damn no matter how obvious they make it not look. In short, you must understand how a woman thinks, and once you realize that they damn don't, you're a step ahead.

Once you catch her in the act, just be like "I'll forgive you if you buy me that rear chamber kit, after all I wouldn't have noticed it if it weren't for you."

I think you should ask the dude that's making out with your wife to take a look at it and see what he thinks. You obviously both have the same tastes, so he probably has the same vehicle at home. ;)

LMFAO @ The last sentence of that, dude you're a riot! :hehe:

Go bang her friend, mom, sister, etc... They must be hot though. I think women cheat because they like drama, so when they don't get any they will either move on, or it will bug the living daylights out of them as to why you don't give a damn no matter how obvious they make it not look. In short, you must understand how a woman thinks, and once you realize that they damn don't, you're a step ahead.

Once you catch her in the act, just be like "I'll forgive you if you buy me that rear chamber kit, after all I wouldn't have noticed it if it weren't for you."

lol now thats good! haha

Back