I still have trouble keeping my trx .15 running what should i try next?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

RaCinJason399

I checked for airleaks and i bought new plugs and 20% fuel and it still wont stay running. If i start it i need to keep it gassed orelse it stalls, and then after it stalls a few times it wont start back up. Any other ideas?

I have a compression gauge that might be a good indicator of the piston/sleeve being spent. Jay might have one open that he can use to test it too.

:smoke:

ok thanks chris I might be heading there soon to pick up one of my microsizer. btw how much was urs?

I dont recall, I think somewhere around 30 bucks. The ONLY thing I dont like is that it has not fit on any of my BIG mills.

Its good for recording the pressure rating when the mill is new as a baseline. Then, when performance starts to dwindle down, check it again.

but sometimes it flyes and it has soo much power but other times it dont that is when it wont stay runing.... like the other day it was in the 40s and i was driving it and it riped up everything and today i couldnt keep it runing for 2 minutes.

Depends on the expansions of the sleeve. Temp plays a huge roll. If you can get it running long enough, when the piston and sleeve are close to shot, you can actually get it hot enough to keep it running for a while. But the problem will still be there.

Its work a shot checking the pressure.

Ok ill try that do you know whats normal? or would jay? 8-0

Anything above 30 should be good in that mill.

Back