I LOVE my Baja!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cupooterluvr

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
So I was driving in the retention pond not really paying attention to where I was going since there is nothing sticking out of the ground (it's basically a grass field). I was standing in the pond so I didn't see the giant steep-sided hole off to the side.

I was going WOT, no holding back balls-to-the wall when I hit the very edge of the hole. The hole kicked up the left front, leaving the back to dig in and all of a sudden I see the Baja 10 feet in the air tumbling like a mofo. Hit the ground and tumbled about 8 times. I thought for sure I'd be fixing stuff as I cautiously drove it over to where I was standing.

Needless to say, the Baja was completely unharmed. This thing is amazing.

I LOVE MY BAJA!

Great story dude. . .i wish you had a video of it

Man, if I did that to my nitro. It would be in pieces. I think I'll keep my 8ight and get rid of the rest of my nitros. DDM here I come

Once you get to experience bashing with a large scale R/C, there's no turning back...
It can really tear through your wallet though.... Not because it breaks often, but the amount of too cool hop ups you MUST have... lol Try not to get caught up, enjoy it out of the box...

atcracing.jpg

Last edited:
Those are some NICE Bajas. I'm currently saving for car insurance but once I pay that off I'm off to DDM for a side DOM and an enclosed clutch carrier.

Once you get to experience bashing with a large scale R/C, there's no turning back...
It can really tear through your wallet though.... Not because it breaks often, but the amount of too cool hop ups you MUST have... lol Try not to get caught up, enjoy it out of the box...

atcracing.jpg

damnit.. now i need one of those, and those and that thing, and a few of those.. thanks...

:D