I just heard of the FS?. Looks like the Felony.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbo27

132 ft = Fun.
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Flying
Might be an FX? Not sure who makes it. $700 or so. 1/7, scale., I think. Saw it on YouTube. It's in red, or blue. I NEED TO KNOW. Ha. As I need a Felony. Thanks. Mike. The reason I'm not sure is I don't hear well. The captions option does not work. Thanks. Mike. 🥸

Last edited:
Might be an FX? Not sure who makes it. $700 or so. 1/7, scale., I think. Saw it on YouTube. It's in red, or blue. I NEED TO KNOW. Ha. As I need a Felony. Thanks. Mike. The reason I'm not sure is I don't hear well. The captions option does not work. Thanks. Mike. 🥸
FTX Supaforza: https://ftx-rc.com/ftx-supaforza-gt-1-7-on-road-rtr-street-car-blue
ZD Racing X-07: https://www.amazon.com/TOUFA-Electric-Control-Brushless-Motor-RTR/dp/B0BHWJBXR8

Neither of those are nearly as good as the Arrma felony or the Traxxas X-01. The ZD Racing has an issue with spontaneously bursting into flame on 6S, and the FTX not only breaks easy, but, like all FTX cars, parts can be impossible to get at times, sometimes taking a year or more to be available.

Good to know. I really want the Felony.

Good to know. I really want the Felony.
The Felony isnt a bad car, but, because of its size, can at times be difficult to transport (it will not fit in a Jeep Liberty, for example, if you put it so the back touches the back of the back seat, and the front points towards the rear gate), and, parts can get very expensive. Over the years, I've had a few big scale cars, but, typically i sell them off and get 1/10TH and sometimes 1/8TH scale stuff, because they are easier to deal with for me.

A bit more info about FTX stuff for anyone else that might be interested in them. A lot of companies rebadge them (IMEX RC (the IMEX Samurai is a rebadged FTX Zorro), Hobby King, HOSIM, VRX, to name a few), and, the last few years, i have pretty much tried every cheap brand available. HSP (Redcat and ExceedRC are rebrands of most of the HSP cars), ZD Racing, FTX (Integy's I10B is a rebadged FXT Vantage/VRX Spirit, and so is Hobby King's Quanam Vandal, that is rarely ever available anymore) , Himoto (Iron Track, was also sold under the Force RC name for awhile), and, out of all the ones i have tried, the only ones i would recommend are the HSP based stuff, and ZD Racing's Pirates 2 and Pirates 3 stuff. With most of the FTX based cars, as well as a lot of the others on this list, the only way to get parts most of the time is to buy a complete chassis kit from Asia every time you need parts. Another issue with the FTX rebadges, they mix and match parts from different models, which can get confusing. I bought an IMEX RC Samurai, and, when it broke, found out the rear arms were FTX Zorro arms, and the fronts were the rear arms from the FTX Vantage/VRX Spirit buggy. However, the newer FTX Zorro/IMEX RC Samurai 2.0 does seem to be a bit more durable than the previous version.

Thank You for that information. It helped me in my decision. I bought the Felony. Its part of my top 4 RCs. It is # 1. :rolex: Got it and never looked back.

Back